We cater for most tastes – our menu includes the traditional full English breakfast, along with a number of lighter alternatives. We also appreciate the importance of offering a full vegetarian/vegan breakfast for non meat-eaters.
We invite you to help yourself to the following from the buffet table:
- A choice of branded cereals, muesli and granola
- A selection of fresh fruit salad, prunes, grapefruit segments, local yoghurt and fruit juices
You may then wish to choose from the breakfast choices below:
- Full English Breakfast – Bacon, sausage, grilled tomato, fried egg, mushrooms, baked beans and sauté potatoes
- Full Vegetarian Breakfast – two veggie sausages, sauté potatoes, grilled tomato, fried egg, mushrooms and baked beans
- Bacon Muffin – Toasted English muffin served with scrambled eggs and bacon
- Veggie Muffin – As above, but without the bacon
- On Toast – Whatever you fancy… Baked beans, scrambled eggs, poached eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes etc.
- Boiled Eggs – Cooked however you like them and served with buttered soldiers
- Croissants – Two warm croissants served with strawberry preserve or with a dish of Greek yoghurt and honey
- Sweet Waffles – Warm toasted waffles topped with fresh fruit, maple syrup and Greek yoghurt
All breakfasts are served with a rack of brown or white toast (or a bit of both), breakfast tea or cafetiere coffee. Decaffeinated tea/coffee, Earl Grey and a wide selection of fruit and herbal teas are also available.